Positive Cases of COVID-19 in McKinley County
Updated 04.12.2021 @ 1600 Source: NMDOH
New Mexico Environment Department COVID-19 Watchlist
New Mexico Department of Health COVID Vaccine Registration:
How does the COVID-19 Vaccine Registration process work?
Common COVID-19 Vaccine Questions
*Drive-Up Testing Event Provided by NMDOH*
When: Every Tuesday & Thursday in January 2021
Where: UNM-Gallup Lions Hall
Time: 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM
PRE-REGISTER AT CVTESTREG.NMHEALTH.ORG
Gallup Indian Medical Center IHS
Drive-Up Testing: Monday-Friday: 8am – 4pm / Saturday & Sunday: 9am – 2pm.
*Additional testing site events posted regularly on GIMC’s Facebook page
To Learn more about GIMC’s response to COVID-19 click here
Tohatchi Health Clinic
Monday-Tuesday and Thursday-Friday 8am – 3:30pm / Wednesday: 12pm – 3:30pm
Rehoboth McKinley Christian Health Care Services
Drive-Up Testing: Monday-Friday: 9am – 5pm, Closed on weekends.
Antibody Testing for COVID-19 Now Available Learn more
To Learn more about RMCHCS’ response to COVID-19 click here
Gallup Health Cooperative
600 E. Coal Ave / (505) 726-9642
Walk-in Clinic: Tuesday & Wednesday 10am – 5pm
Pre-register at provider.kareo.com/scott-burgner
Presbyterian Medical Services – Western Medical Group- Gallup
610 N. 5th Street / (505) 863-3120
*Call for Appointment
Drive-up testing: 24/7
- Gallup Indian Medical Center: 505-726-5888
- Rehoboth Christian Hospital COVID-19 Triage: 505-236-1074
- NMDOH Coronavirus Health Hotline: 1-855-600-3453
- Navajo Nation Health Command Center: 928-871-7014
- Coronavirus Heath Hotline (Please use this number if you have HEALTH related questions about the coronavirus): 1-855-600-3453
- Coronavirus Information Hotline (Please use this number if you have questions about school closures, job issues etc.): 1-833-551-0518
- Senior & Disabled Adults Food Access Hotline: 1-800-432-208
Shopping for Essential Items
Face Masks – What You Need To Know. Learn more
While shopping for groceries and other household essentials:
- Order items online or over the phone. Get them delivered or pick up curbside.
- Ask for deliveries to be left on your doorstep to avoid person-to-person contact.
- After getting food/items, wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
Public Health Orders & Executive Orders
To view the most recent PHO or for a full list of New Mexico Public Health Orders and Executive Orders click here
To Report a Non-Compliant Business with the Public Health Order please email NMSP.COVID19@STATE.NM.US. A report should include the name and location of the business, and the date/time of when the violation was noted.
New Mexico State Police FAQ on COVID-19 click here
Read Gallup Police Department’s Response to the COVID-19 and how can you can submit a Non-Emergency Incident Report Form Online click here
Mental Health Support
The New Mexico Crisis and Access Line is here to support individuals and communities during this time. Counselors are available and here to hear you 24/7 at 855-662-7474. Learn more
Are You a Veteran Who is Experiencing Mental Health Challenges? Click for Resources& Support
New Mexico Healthcare Worker & First Responder Support Line 855-507-5509
Communication Guide for Deaf and Hard of Hearing People at the Hospital for COVID-19 open link here